Guest Post Opportunities on VIESTORIES – Write for us
Increase the exposure of your business or website online by contributing an article or post to the VIESTORIES.
What is a Guest Post?
Guest Post which is also known as Guest Blogging is a marketing technique where People write content for another website. The content usually includes a link to the writer’s website Somewhere within the text and also gives acknowledgment at the end of the post.
Benefits of Guest Post
There are lots of benefits of guest post if you are a business owner no matter which type of business you run, Guest posting helps in your content plan to increase brand awareness and grow your customer base. Guest Posting is the best way to reach new audiences.
Basically guest blog is a post that is created by someone. guest posts are used by other websites to provide extra information that they cannot offer to their audience.
Main Benefits of Guest Posting and Blogging
Guest posting helps in increasing backlinks to a website, it helps in building a reputable website as Google uses backlinks as one of the indicators to verify the credibility of a website. So, it is very important that whatever backlink you use should be high quality and from a reliable source.
Guest Post also increases the domain authority of a website – A high dominant authority score helps improve a website’s SEO and ranking in search results.
It also helps generate high-quality referral traffic – Guest posting helps in increasing referral traffic from a specific audience.
It helps in Brand Awareness – Guest Posts help in improving brand awareness by the use of another business’s website to communicate with potential customers. It increases credibility and gets more traffic to the website.
It also helps Generate Qualified Leads – Guest posting helps improve the quality of traffic to your website means it provides the most relevant visitors.
How Guest Blogging Improves SEO
Guest Blogging Improves SEO by improving backlinks, content quality, keyword optimization, and online presence.
Here are some best ways how guest blogging to help in SEO-
- Increased Website Traffic – Guest blogging helps in increasing traffic to your website, When you do any guest post to any popular website and their existing customers find your content valuable then they click on your link to explore and it helps in increasing your traffic.
- Brand Authority – When your Brand or website is a feature on any reputable website it helps you establish the authority of your brand which positively impacts your SEO.
- Reduced Bounce Rate – Guest Posting helps in reducing the bounce rate which is very helpful for SEO. If your Guest Post is engaging and relevant then it decreases the bounce rate and a low bounce rate website is a very good signal for search Engine.
- Networking and Relationships – Guest Posting help you to connect with more bloggers and website owners in your niche which help you to get more blogging post.
- Backlink Acquisition – In guest blogging, there is a link to your website in the article. and when these links come from any reputed website it helps to improve the SEO ranking of your websites.
Backlinks which is also known as inbound links, external links, and link building is a process of linking your website to other website. Here are several benefits of Backlinks.
It Improved SEO – One of the main benefits of backlinks is they improve the SEO of your website. A website that has quality backlinks ranks higher in search engine results pages.
Networking and Relationship Building – Building Backlinks helps in connection with reputed website owners and bloggers. which helps you to build a valuable relationship and it helps you to collaborate in the future.
Building Trust and Domain Authority – As more you collaborate or feature to any reputed website, it helps in building trust in your website and authority.
Free promotion for your business – Link with other websites to give consistent visibility for your website. In simple words, it is a free advertisement. Fast Indexing – Backlinks help search engine crawlers discover your website quickly. When a Search Engine finds backlinks to another website it crawls and indexes your site faster.