The Government of Rajasthan will conduct Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 on November 11 and 12, 2022, in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, to honour the entrepreneurial spirit and youth. The two-day multifaceted event’s goals are to enhance engagement and cooperation with the government and the general public by bringing together youth, startups, investors, corporate partners, and academia on one stage.
Hon’ble Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot will also be addressing the event and facilitating
- The Inauguration of Incubation Centres in Jodhpur & Pali
- Launch of Rajasthan Startup Policy 2022
- Ground Breaking of Rajiv Gandhi Fintech Digital Institute
Rajasthan DigiFest Nov 2022 is bringing to you a life-changing opportunity to learn from the best. The most experienced and knowledgable pioneers of the industry are coming together at DigiFest to share their treasure of knowledge with you. With talks ranging from starting to work in the industry to expanding skill set as an experienced user, DigiFest brings tremendous opportunities to meet and learn from the experts.
Read also – Government of Rajasthan initiatives to promote Startups | Mr. Sandesh Nayak | iStart
The key components of Rajasthan DigiFest Nov 2022 are as under:
- IT JOB FAIR:
- Upskilling Workshops &
- Job Interviews by over 200 recruiters
- Startup Expo: This will be the largest exhibition of products and services by the startups of the state at one common platform. 120 iStart recognised startups, startups representing various universities and ATL’s, from across the state are expected to showcase their offerings giving them a direct market access and facilitate their interactions/ pitch before the governmental officials for possible procurement purposes.
- Startup Bazaar: This will be the startup market place wherein the product based startups would be showcasing and about 100 Startups will be selling their products to the varied range of audiences visiting the festival including SHGs and startups from rural areas.
- Interactive Sessions: 20+ Engaging Sessions with 50+ Industry Leaders including Unicorn & Startup Promoters.
- AR/VR : Participant will experience the technology enhancements of Rajasthan in Augmented and Virtual Reality domains. It will virtually explore the beauty of Rajasthan’s Heritage monuments; that are also UNESCO protected. Feel the 360 Degree 3D Cinema digital experience, Thrilling 7D Cinema which gives complete immersive experience, with special effect and much more. Enhance your awareness about digital preservation of Heritage Monuments. With this you can also explore the 3Dimensional Digital Twin of Jaipur City in a virtual environment through Jaipur 3D City Solution
Read also – Successful Conclusion to Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 | 30K+ Attendees | 25+ Sessions
Exhibit – Showcase Your Startup
This will be the largest exhibition and marketplace of products and services by the startups of the state at one common platform. 80+ iStart recognised startups from across the state are expected to showcase their offerings giving them a direct market access and facilitate their interactions/ pitch before the governmental officials for possible procurement purposes. In addition, product-based startups would be given an opportunity to showcase and sell their products to the varied range of audiences visiting the festival including SHGs and startups from rural areas.
Read also – Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 | iStart Rajasthan | Startup Talks – Part 1
Grow Network – Connect with various Angel Investors/Incubators
Rajasthan DigiFest Nov 2022 shall provide startups an opportunity to connect with investors, accelerators, and incubators. The main objective being to help startups raise capital and network to start/ run their businesses but also to enable investors accelerate investment opportunities in startups while tracking their performance and forecasting their growth over the course of time. Rajasthan DigiFest Nov 2022 is expected to bring together top policy makers, industry, academia, investors, startups, and all ecosystem enablers from across the globe.
Knowledge Sharing – Learn Innovative Technologies & Techniques
Rajasthan DigiFest Nov 2022 will showcase the spread and depth of entrepreneurship across the state. During the two day event, sessions on a range of topics such as Enhancing Market Access Opportunities, Discussions with Industry leaders, Capacity Building of Enablers, Pitching by Startups, Technology Exhibitions and Corporate Connects have been planned to benefits participating startups.
Read also – Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 | iStart Rajasthan | Startup Talks – Part 2
iStart Program in association with Wadhwani Foundation is organizing Bootcamp for select startups funded by the program. The NEN Ignite Accelerator Program would help early-stage startups to understand the nuances of the entrepreneurial journey. Rajasthan DigiFest Nov 2022 would provide the basics of entrepreneurship and a comprehensive understanding of Opportunity identification, creating a value proposition, competitive advantage, business model innovation, importance of a team, funding options and support systems, GTM strategy, scaling and growth. The workshop will take select startups through the inspiring journey of entrepreneurs and live interactions with successful entrepreneurs.
Stakeholder Meet 2022
Various industry bodies and startup ecosystem enablers are being invited to host and participate in both closed door as well as open platform discussions which will involve various stakeholders of the startup and youth ecosystems. The speakers invited for these conferences, power talks, fireside chats, panel discussions and various knowledge sessions from across the country will not only provide firsthand feedback to the government but will also be creating linkages for the startups and other key stakeholders of the ecosystem.