To celebrate the spirit of entrepreneurship and youth, the Government of Rajasthan hosted Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 on 19th and 20th August 2022 in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The purpose of the two-day multi-faceted event is to bring together the youth, startups, investors, corporates, partners, and academia at one stage and facilitate interaction and collaboration with the government and the public at large.
Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 intends to provide Rajasthani startups with a variety of possibilities, such as exhibitions and online bazaars, to assist them sell their goods to a larger audience and improve their awareness among venture capitalists, investors, and corporations.
Read also – Successful Conclusion to Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 | 30K+ Attendees | 25+ Sessions
This DigiFest featured 35 eBazaar participants and 45 iStart Rajasthan registered startups. Additionally, it has a drone expo, business quiz, technical exhibits, and training for students and businesses.
Featured startups are:
- Eduncle – “India’s No. 1 Holistic Learning Platform for IIT JAM, GATE, UGC & CSIR NET.” Eduncle is on a mission to empower students with the power of knowledge & build their concepts so that they can lead in their exams, career, and lives. In 2016, Dr. Amit Pareek founded Eduncle with a small team of 5 people, but with an ambition to bridge the gap between Quality Education & fulfill the needs of students. And going ahead on this journey of providing barrier-free education, Eduncle is now an ever-growing organization with over 200 workforces, working diligently to accomplish this mission.
- Flying Colours – Flying Colours is an initiative by sociopreneurs Mr Arun Kumar Patni and Mrs Neelima Patni for conservation of birds on the verge of extinction like sparrows etc. On a larger spectrum, their vision is to involve each and every citizen to come forward for this noble cause. –“Our Moto is to place a bird feeder in every House.” The products of Flying Colours are very aesthetically appealing and are available in various colours/designs with traditional Rajasthani mandana art and mirror work suitable for every household.
- Gaumaya Parivar has been launched with the very motive of conserving our mother nature for the betterment of our society. It will also stimulate the notion of Gaumata’s benefit for the sapiens’ improved survival. Gaumaya Parivar has started a campaign to oath by a general body for future funerals by gaumaya kasth instead of the traditional wood method.
- Handmakers – It is provides handmade products which are made by local artisans. Home Furnishing, Home Décor, Candle Stand, Macrame Products, Bamboo Furniture & Natural & Organic Products are available at Handmakers portal.
- O’Buddy’s is an idea that takes the notion of healthy snacking to a new level. O’Buddy’s snacks are roasted and enriched by ancient superfoods like ashwagandha, basil, brahmi and spirulina. Each O’Buddy’s recipe is a creation of world’s finest chefs who believe in making the idea of healthy and tasty snacks a reality.
- “Okflip India”– The name is synonymous for direct selling in India, with the legacy of loyal consumers in every corner of the country. With its success, the main objective of the organization has always been to transform the lives of people by providing them an opportunity to enjoy financial independence, empower them socially, enabling them with relevant skills and live a blissful life.
- TestnTrack – TestnTrack offers online as well as offline exam conduction services for coaches, institutes, schools, and universities. Their software TestnTrack avails teachers and educators to conduct exams for their students on different modes like Online, Offline as well as Hybrid modes as per the needs of students and the availability of teachers. Their software makes sure that it provides an anti-cheating interface, exam schedule, customized question paper, get copies checked in just 360 minutes, instant results in analytical format for complete performance analysis all this in just a single application.
Read also – Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 | iStart Rajasthan | Startup Talks – Part 1
Rajasthan DigiFest 2022
To promote startup innovation in the state, the two-day Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 of the Government of Rajasthan concluded on Saturday (August 20) at Birla Auditorium in Jaipur.