To celebrate the spirit of entrepreneurship and youth, the Government of Rajasthan hosted Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 on 19th and 20th August 2022 in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The purpose of the two-day multi-faceted event is to bring together the youth, startups, investors, corporates, partners, and academia at one stage and facilitate interaction and collaboration with the government and the public at large.
Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 intends to provide Rajasthani startups with a variety of possibilities, such as exhibitions and online bazaars, to assist them to sell their goods to a larger audience and improve their awareness among venture capitalists, investors, and corporations.
This DigiFest featured 35 eBazaar participants and 45 iStart Rajasthan registered startups. Additionally, it has a drone expo, business quiz, technical exhibits, and training for students and businesses.
Featured startups are:
- CyberMinars – It provides end to end security solutions to keep user safe and secure. Their team of skilled white hat hackers penetrates into user applications/ network from a hacker’s perspective. CyberMinars not only helps companies in finding vulnerabilities but also assists in fixing them. CyberMinars is currently securing few tech startups and companies.
- Hiart – It is a cloud-based appointment booking solution for hairstylists, barbers, salons and spas. It offers appointment scheduling. Hiart is a free beauty scheduling app and makes appointments easy to find and book within seconds. It aslo help salon and spa owner to manage and grow their business.
- Lugbee – It provides an online platform with a luggage storage network of connected hotels and stores where travellers can keep their luggage safely. Lugbee is ultimate solution to secure all luggage, and feel free to discover the jewels of the unknown land. Lugbee aims at offering the best storage services as per the requirements of their customers.
- Lexrn – A learning tool called Lexrn uses AR and VR to take students on virtual field trips.
- NotBot – It is a bot that can automate almost all the things that we do on internet, from placing an appointment to buying groceries and paying for those, all these and a lot more can be automated using NOT-BOT on WHATSAPP.
- PraveenLata Sansthan is a Jaipur-based NGO registered in April 2013 working with its operations across Rajasthan. The primary focus is to alleviate on the problems of the poor and their struggle to obtain a life of justice and dignity focusing on Child Welfare, Women Empowerment & Rural Development. An in-depth understanding of issues in the area and consistent support from community members have led the organization to undertake and implement various need-based interventions on education, health and skill development at the grass root level.
- SecurePe is an initiative from Sunrise Techno Solutions. It started its operations in the year 2021 and has made its presence known in India with over 100,000+ active retail touch-points across 33+ districts and 3 states. SecurePe was started with the idea of bridging the gap between the untouched market segments and the service providers. Using SecurePe’s intelligent electronic transaction processing platform, the consumer can do transactions by visiting retail touchpoints and can pay digitally as well as through cash.
Rajasthan DigiFest 2022
To promote startup innovation in the state, the two-day Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 of the Government of Rajasthan concluded on Saturday (August 20) at Birla Auditorium in Jaipur.