Google launched the eighth class of its Google for Startups Accelerator in India on Friday. Selected from over 720 applications nationwide, the class comprises 20 AI-first startups in the Seed to Series A stage.
These startups are at the forefront of AI innovation in India. They are tackling a variety of issues, such as finding antibodies, identifying identity fraud, expanding the customer base for SMBs, decreasing repetitive work for developers, and concentrating on developing AI-based solutions for systemic issues.
“In India, we are committed to fostering an environment that nurtures innovative startups and fuels the rapidly evolving AI landscape of the Indian startup ecosystem. Our goal is to enable the development and scaling of responsible and human-centered AI solutions that positively impact various industries and transform lives,” In a blog post, Farish CV, Programme Manager, Google for Startups Accelerator, India, stated.
According to the google, the programme officially began this week with a seven-day in-person workshop that covers training, seminars, and mentorship support in the areas of product, design, tech, growth, and people.’
Meet the 20 startups joining the eighth class of the Google for Startups Accelerator: India program that are innovating responsibly with AI:
- Beatoven.ai – AI-powered royalty-free background music creation platform for content creators.
- DhiWise – An AI-powered DevTool that enables developers to deliver production-ready source code for Web and Mobile apps 10x faster for all kinds of apps.
- Endimension – End-to-End AI platform for radiology diagnosis.
- FilterPixel – AI software that saves hours by automatically selecting the best photos from thousands of photos & then editing them automatically as per the style of the photographer.
- GalaxEye Space – Building next-generation imaging satellites using multiple sensors and Generative AI for night/cloud-proof imaging.
- Gan.ai – A video personalization platform that leverages Generative AI to create personalized videos at scale from a single recording.
- Goodmeetings – A Generative AI-driven video sales platform that helps salespeople sell 10X better on video.
- immunitoAI – A TechBio company developing AI-generated novel antibody therapeutics with pre-defined drug properties.
- Kalam – A personalized mentorship and discipline-facilitating learning ecosystem using AI, addressing the challenges of affordability and accessibility to quality education in India.
- Keploy – Open-source TestGPT toolkit for automating integration testing, converting network calls to test cases and data mocks for APIs, and enabling production incident replays.
- Mugafi – Reshaping entertainment through Ved, an AI copilot that empowers storytellers to effortlessly create captivating novels or scripts, transcending traditional storytelling boundaries.
- NeuroPixel.AI – A deep tech startup working in the intersection of Generative AI and Computer Vision, primarily focused on fashion e-commerce.
- Onward Assist – Helps improve cancer outcomes by assisting the cancer biopsy reporting process through an AI-based solution that assists cancer pathologists with accurate scoring, tumor detection and workflow software.
- Pepper Content – A content marketing platform that helps companies scale content marketing through expert talent and Generative AI.
- Prescinto – AI-powered SaaS platform that regularly collects renewable energy plant (solar, wind, storage) data, applies ML/AI models to this data to identify causes for underperformance and suggests work orders to increase electricity generation from these renewable plants.
- Presentations.AI – An AI-powered platform that lets everyone effortlessly create stunning presentations faster than ever before.
- SpoofSense.ai – Helps businesses detect identity fraud using computer vision.
- Wright Research – Revolutionizes investment in India with AI-driven, personalized quantitative strategies, delivering exceptional performance and risk management through a user-friendly, transparent digital platform.
- Zocket – AI-powered SaaS platform for SMBs to grow their business with high-performing digital ads.
- ZuAI – AI self study buddy for students.
Leading businesses in India and throughout the world have benefited greatly from Google’s accelerator programmes since 2016 as they have grown and tackled some of the most important issues facing humanity. With the release of their first Accelerator Impact Report, they have documented the contributions that more than 1100 startup alumni of Google for Startups Accelerator programs have made to their respective industries and ecosystems.