Big Ladder is a service-based startup founded by Meeta Mathur. Meeta is a Career & communication coach and Business Strategist with an experience of 27+ years.
As a Life Coach, She has helped numerous individuals achieve success in all areas of their lives. From enabling new managers to become Rockstar leaders, young professionals to zero in to their life goals, Start-up founders to create impactful pitches and helping the mentees to find their inner confidence.
Big Ladder – About the company and how it works
Meeta Mathur, founder of BIG LADDER, designs, develops and delivers customised modules in Career, Communication and Leadership coaching. Meeta is a certified Life Coach and NLP practitioner with an experience of 27 plus years.
As a communication & Leadership coach propels her clients’ careers through expert re-branding, training and coaching strategies that help them stand out from the competition on paper, online and in person.
As a certified NLP practitioner, she coaches her clients with a focus on creating specific and engaging language and activating the physical tools to communicate powerfully and deliberately.
As a Life Coach, Meeta has helped numerous individuals achieve success in all areas of their lives. From enabling new managers to become rockstar leaders, young professionals to zero in to their life goals, Start-up founders to create impactful pitches and helping her mentees to find their inner confidence. Meeta is an experienced coach who can give you that boost to get what you want.
BIG LADDER has had the experience of training college students, startup founders, women entrepreneurs, directors and vice presidents of large organisations. Their expertise is in customizing the modules as per client specifications.
Meeta is a Director of TAANYAKRAFTS Pvt. Ltd, exporters of Bed, Bath and Kitchen linen and also designer cushions, bags and caps.
Big Ladder – Founders and team
Big Ladder works with various top freelancer coaches.
Big Ladder – Mission and Vision
- To respect, listen to, support, encourage, inspire and motivate Business and Executive clients to excel in Leadership and Communication.
- To open their minds to options and plans of action that will take them positively forward professionally in ways they did not believe were possible!
- To help individuals discover possibilities and inspire them to unleash their leadership potential that will benefit them to have better personal and professional relationships.
- To bring clarity to the goals, priorities, strategies and opportunities within their business or role to help them achieve the exceptional results they desire.
To enable and empower their clients to powerfully communicate their vision, ideas and opinions that will make them more prosperous and be profitable while growing, learning and developing into the people and organisations they would like to be.
Big Ladder – Ideology
Transform your Communication, transform your life.
Big Ladder – Name, Tagline, Logo and its Meaning
Tagline – Reach higher, Logo and its Meaning – Think Big, Climb the professional and personal ladder to success.
Big Ladder – Awards
- Utkrisht Mahila Samman 2022 by Riwayat Foundation
- Recognised as Changemaker in the field of Skills Development by International Internship University 2022
- Master Mentor (Branding) 2021 WMF – Mentored 14 Women Startup Founders in 2020- 2021
- Rashtriya Mahila Samman 2021 by Sanskar Mahila Vikas Samiti
- Youth icon award by Vivekanand Samit 2020 And many more recognition from many Colleges and Universities such as ICG, Gyan Vihar, Jaipur National University, VEDA (Pune). Amity (Jaipur & NOIDA)
Trained more than 1000 students in 2021- 2022 online and on site. BIG LADDER went
Keynote Speaker on various topics, mainly:
- Leadership for women, Leadership skills from the epics – Ramayana & Mahabharata
- Communication Skills, Elevator pitch
- Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
- Entrepreneurial Skills
- Awareness of women’s rights
Big Ladder – Business and Revenue Model
Currently serving both educational institutions and Corporates.
Big Ladder – Partnerships
Tech partnership platform – Skillrediscovery.
Big Ladder – challenges faced
- Customer acquisition is a big time-consuming activity
- Their content can be easily copied by other people
Big Ladder – Funding and investors
Big Ladder is currently in Bootstrapped stage.
Big Ladder – Competitors
Mainly Youtube and other local trainers.
Big Ladder – Future plans
To empanel with more banks, Financial institutions and educational institutions.
Big Ladder – Latest News
Meeta Mathur is associated with various regional forums for her work in coaching and mentoring young professionals.
- State President of WICCI (L&D) Rajasthan
- Community Representative (President ) at AWARE (All women’s association of Rising Entrepreneurs)
- Convenor of Women’s Club at Marudhar Mathur Samaj
- Mentor at Women’s Mentor Forum
Big Ladder – Watch More
Big Ladder provides communication coaching, training and mentoring services based on a thorough evaluation of the client’s current situation. They work with anyone who has the zeal and motivation to move beyond self-created boundaries to unleash their true inner potential. – Corporate, students and individuals.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What is Big Ladder?
Big Ladder provides communication coaching, training and mentoring services based on a thorough evaluation of the client’s current situation.
Who is the founder of Big Ladder?
Meeta Mathur, founder of BIG LADDER, designs, develops and delivers customised modules in Career, Communication and Leadership coaching.
What is Big Ladder Business Model?
Big Ladder is currently serving both educational institutions and Corporates.