- The real-time tracking feature of the Client Dashboard will allow users to monitor the locations of their vehicles and riders, carbon saved tracking, ensuring efficient and effective operation of the fleet.
- Carbon tracking along with ESG goal alignment via EV Services
Zypp Electric, India’s largest 2W EV-as-a-Service platform has launched ZyppDash – EV Fleet Management Dashboard for Businesses. The purpose of the dashboard is to simplify the process of requesting and managing fleets. The new web-based application will be available for all Zypp Electric partners to track real-time location of their vehicle and rider info to ensure effective utilisation of time and effort.
The application will enable Zypp delivery partners to monitor total carbon saved on kilometers traveled along with ESG goal alignment, manage on-duty riders and vehicles and allot orders through the application.
Today with the fleet size of 8,000 vehicles, Zypp is currently managing last-mile deliveries for over top 50 industry giants today, including Zomato, Swiggy, Zepto, BlinkIt, BigBasket, Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, PharmEasy, JioMart, Delhivery, Spencers, etc. to execute affordable and sustainable last-mile deliveries. Given the growing EV demand, Zypp Electric also intends to roll out over 2 lakh electric scooters and expand its services to 20 Indian cities by the end of 2025.
Commenting on the roll-out of the application, Akash Gupta, Co-Founder and CEO at Zypp Electric said, “At Zypp Electric, we are bridging the gap of EV adoption for delivery with our fleet and trained manpower for EVs. Hence, we also want to ensure smooth management of fleet, riders and orders for our partners. We at Zypp are always looking to provide cutting edge & industry first EV solutions for fleet management. The launch of ZyppDash – EV Fleet management Dashboard is a service add-on for our partners which sets us apart in the EVaaS industry. We aim at enabling our partners to track various metrics realtime and make them informed about their fleet and business operation for optimum utilisation of resources.We are actively working to transition the country’s last-mile logistics to electric by adding 1000-1500 electric scooters and 1000+ riders every month in our fleet.”
Future roadmap: The Client Dashboard application will be further updated with following tech updates-
- Rider efficiency tracking system will be installed to enhance productivity by measuring the time taken to complete orders, the number of orders completed by each rider over a given period of time and any other relevant metrics. This information can be useful for identifying trends, analysing performance, and making data-driven decisions about how to optimise operations and improve efficiency.
- Ticketing and grievance management where the users would be able to raise grievance tickets that will be routed to the appropriate team or individual for resolution.
- Zypp Matrix will be added as a feature to track updated hierarchy of Zypp executives and SPOCs for problem resolution.
Read also – Jai Hind College Organises Business Conclave
Recently, Zypp Electric made a key hiring on the technology front and appointed Amit Goyal as Director of Engineering. He is responsible for designing and structure of technology systems and managing the implementation of technology projects. Zypp plans to continue its investments in team, product, and technology and incorporate more data science-related functionalities to improve the driver and customer experience via tech-enabled last-mile delivery service.
About Zypp Electric
Zypp Electric is India’s Leading Tech-Enabled EV-as-a-Service platform, founded in 2017 with a Mission Zero-Emission and to make India carbon-free by using an ecosystem of Electric Vehicles and EV-based technology to make last-mile logistics sustainable and emission-free. Zypp Electric’s business model is to make carbon-free last-mile delivery for local merchants to e-commerce giants to delivery executives and thereby reduce delivery cost and pollution on an asset-light model.
The company currently delivers groceries, medicines, food, and e-commerce packages from point A to point B through their fully automated IoT and AI-enabled scooters which are low on maintenance and high on performance. The technology tracks batteries that can be replaced at Zypp swapping stations which are installed at key touchpoints. Eco-friendly EV services also reduce the cost per delivery and help to make the city pollution-free. Currently, it has over 8000+ and increasing Zypp EVs and Pilots (delivery executives) working towards this mission.