The AIC-MUJ (Atal Incubation Center-Manipal University Jaipur) in collaboration with VIESTORIES are thrilled to announce the launch of the startup expo, a once-in-a-lifetime chance for young entrepreneurs to showcase their innovations to industry experts, investors, and startup enthusiasts, as well as get an opportunity to network with industry experts and dignitaries, bringing in an exceptional network.
The Startup Mela 1.O will provide an ideal platform to the Startups to showcase their products in front of 15000+ audience, to connect with investors, facilitators and to present their products, solutions and services to them with an opportunity to seek mentorship and funding. This is the ideal platform for the startups from ideation stage to commercialized stage.
Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan and Shri Vishwakarma Skill University, Haryana is jointly organizing 2nd International Conference on Startup Ventures: Technology Developments and Future Strategies (SV-TDFS) in Hybrid mode during 19th to 20th May 2022. Under the umbrella of SV-TDFS 2022, AIC-MUJ is organizing “ The Startup Mela 1.O” with an aim to set up a platform for developing entrepreneurship among the youth, academia-industry collaborations and to provide guidance for setting up startups.
Atal Incubation Centre-Manipal University Jaipur (AIC-MUJ) is a joint initiative of Manipal University Jaipur and Atal Innovation Mission of NITI Aayog, Govt. of India to support and foster the Startup Ecosystem. AIC-MUJ would support and encourage innovative technology-based start-ups that have an application and/or impact in the core sectors of the economy. AIC-MUJ provides the startups with necessary guidance, tech support, infrastructure, access to investors, networking, and facilitating a host of other resources that may be required for the startup to survive and scale.
About Atal Incubation Centre
To create an ever-evolving ecosystem of start-ups and entrepreneurs, AIM has been establishing world class incubators called Atal Incubation Centres (AICs) at universities, institutions and corporates among others. These Centres aim to foster and support world class innovation, dynamic entrepreneurs who want to build scalable and sustainable enterprises.
About Atal Innovation Mission
AIM is a flagship initiative to promote the culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in India. It is an umbrella structure that has been mandated to promote innovation and revolutionize the entrepreneurial ecosystem in the country. It develops new policies and programmes for fostering innovation in different sectors of the economy and provides platform and collaboration opportunities to various stakeholders in the entrepreneurial space.
Benefits for Startups
- Access the Startup EXPO area for 02 days.
- Booth box will be provided for showcasing.
- Opportunity to showcase in front of 15000+ audience.
- Company name and logo display on the event website.
- Opportunity to secure funding and receive mentorship from renowned investors from reputed industry and R&D organizers.
- Prospects to network with VCs, speakers, academicians, and researchers.
- Opportunity to meet potential customers, partners, interact & hire the Interns.
- Instinctive online publicity through AIC-MUJ & VieStories social media handles.
- Special coverage of startups by VieStories.
- Participation certificates to all the registered Startups.
- Companies/Startups must be less than 8 years old
- Any Startup from Ideation stage to scaling stage is eligible to register
- AIC-MUJ reserves the right to disqualify any startup if found involving smoking or consuming alcohol
- Registration starts: 18th April 2022 (10:00AM)
- Registration ends: 15th May 2022 (11:59PM)
- Exhibition date: 19th & 20th May 2022