To celebrate the spirit of entrepreneurship and youth, the Government of Rajasthan will be hosting Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 on 19th and 20th August 2022 in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The purpose of the two-day multi-faceted event is to bring together the youth, startups, investors, corporates, partners and academia at one stage and facilitate interaction and collaboration with government and public at large.
Hon’ble Chief Minister will also be addressing the event and facilitating the launch of state owned iStart Nest incubators at Kota & Bikaner divisions.
The Government of Rajasthan will be hosting Rajasthan Digifest 2022 to celebrate the spirit of entrepreneurship and youth. The purpose of the two-day event is to bring together youth, startups, investors, corporates, partners and academia at one stage and facilitate interaction and collaboration with government and public at large.
Read also – Government of Rajasthan initiatives to promote Startups | Mr. Sandesh Nayak | iStart
The key components of Rajasthan DigiFest 2022 are as under:
- Startup Expo: This will be the largest exhibition of products and services by the startups of the state at one common platform. 100+ iStart recognised startups, startups representing various universities and ATL’s, from across the state are expected to showcase their offerings giving them a direct market access and facilitate their interactions/ pitch before the governmental officials for possible procurement purposes.
- Startup Bazaar: This will be the startup market place wherein the product based startups would be showcasing and selling their products to the varied range of audiences visiting the festival including SHGs and startups from rural areas.
- Round-table Conferences: Various industry bodies and startup ecosystem enablers are being invited to host and participate in both closed door as well as open platform discussions which will involve various stakeholders of the startup and youth ecosystems. The speakers invited for these conferences, power talks, fireside chats, panel discussions and various knowledge sessions from across the country will not only provide first hand feedback to the government but will also be creating linkages for the startups and other key stakeholders of the ecosystem.
Read also – Top Incubation Centres for Startups in Rajasthan
- iStart School Student Fest: The state government has been connecting and creating young entrepreneurs and in this regard, an exclusive startup fest for the school startups would be organized wherein more than 3000+ students across 50+ schools from various districts of Rajasthan will be given opportunity to participate in B-Quiz, AD-MAD competition and the pitching sessions. The idea is to bring awareness among the young students from all over the Rajasthan about the startup ecosystem in the state and country.
- Extending Funding to Startups: Under the purview of Rajasthan Startup Policy 2015, the Evaluation Committee and State Level Implementation Committee for startups have evaluated and approved funding to around 67 startups with total funding value of around INR 4.41 crores. It is hereby proposed that as part of the event, the Hon’ble Chief Minister will be announcing and felicitating all these 67 beneficiaries.
- Other Highlights of the event: The department is also coordinating with other ecosystem players and partners to benefit Rajasthan startup community at large. Such initiatives would include exclusive coverage of not just the event but specific stories from our entrepreneurial culture. The two-day event would also include drone expo, technology film festival, performances by our in-house talent, corporate training, and other wellness sessions for the startups and other participants of the event.